Simply choose a plan to get started.
Landlord packages start
Get your landlord package prepared and filed for you! Just choose a plan and click get started. Currently serving clients in Illinois and Missouri only.
Whether you are an existing landlord or just getting your rental business started, we can help supply you with the correct landlord forms.
Simply choose one of our packages, and we can provide you with the following landlord forms:
- detailed lease agreement
- rental application
- consent for background/credit checks
- move in/move out checklist
- welcome packet to tenants
Trust us, the rental business would be much simpler if there were one universal lease agreement that could be used in every situation. Unfortunately, that is not the case. Let our landlord forms help you decide your preferred policies and procedures.
Here are some key statistics from the Rental Protection Agency:
- There are approximately 110,000,000 renters in the United States.
- There are approximately 23,000,000 landlords in the United States.
- Every day, there are more than 2,600 new renters.
- The majority of rental properties have just 1 renter in the unit (36.6%) while the second highest group has 2 renters in the unit (26.7%).
- More than 27% of renters fall into the age group of 25-34 years old, the largest percentage of all age ranges.
- The places with the highest percentage of renters are Washington D.C. (59.24%), New York (47.01%), Hawaii (43.49%), and California (43.09%).
- The places with the lowest percentage of renters are West Virginia (24.82%), Minnesota (25.45%), and Michigan (26.33%).
- Today, nearly half of all renters pay more than 30% of their income on rent, according to the New York Times.
The rental market is full of twists and turns, and paying attention to statistics can help landlords spot trends and help prepare them for the future. Remember, you should treat your rental properties like a business. Using our simple landlord forms are an easy way to get that process started.