Simply choose a plan to get started.
Will packages start
Get your will prepared and filed for you! Just choose a plan and click get started. Currently serving clients in Illinois and Missouri only.
Planning for the future isn’t always easy, but it’s necessary. Use our Last Will & Testament forms to begin the planning process. We want you to have peace of mind.
Whether you’re single, married, have children, or not … the only way for the state to uphold YOUR wishes after death is a Last Will & Testament.
We have provided you the convenience of Last Will & Testament forms online. Writing a Will isn’t as expensive or as complicated as you might think. You simply answer some questions, such as:
- Enter basic information (name, address, marital status, children)
- Name a Will Executor
- Describe how you would like your assets to be distributed
Once your Last Will & Testament forms have been submitted, we begin drafting your legal document to allow your wishes to be fulfilled should anything happen to you.
Wills are easy to draw up. Protect your loved ones by utilizing our online Last Will & Testament forms.
What is a Will?
A will is a legal document that tells people what to do with your estate.
What happens if you die without a will?
- The Government will determine how to distribute your estate
- The Court will appoint a Guardian for you Minor Children
- Your Estate may go through needless Taxation & Fees
Wills describe several things:
- Who you are & what rights you have to give your property away
- A description of the property
- Exactly who do you want the property to go to
Last Will & Testament Form Guidelines
- Not all assets you control are governed by a will
- No state requires you to leave money to your children
- You can leave an outright gift
- Don’t forget Trusts!